Editor: Jason “The Bok” – Date: 05 Jan 2016
When it comes to travel and compact office mobility I think Alcatel may have just nailed it with their 2In1 tablet PC and laptop combo. Meet the all-new 2In1
Meet the all-new 2In1, designed to combine the portability of using a tablet PC, while coupling it with the advantages of a full Intel Atom based Windows 10 running PC. Thanks to a clever keyboard docking mount, the Alcatel 2In1 can be converted within seconds from your tablet PC to a full windows based laptop and office on the go.
– 10.1″ IPS LCD with 1,280 x 800px resolution
– Quad-core Intel Atom x5 Z8350 1.92GHz processor
– Built-in 4G LTE support for mobility on the go ; Also has built-in Bluetooth 4.0 & Wifi b/g/n standards
– 2GB of RAM and 32GB storage (you can add up to 64GB more with a microSD card)
– 2MP selfie camera on the front of the device and a 5MP camera on the back
– Full-size USB port, a microUSB and a microHDMI
– 5,830mAh in the tablet, 2,580mAh in the keyboard which makes for an easily achievable 8-hour working life combined
I was privileged enough to spend considerable time making use of the 2In1 and even made use of the device during a business trip. Throughout my time using the device I was absolutely blown away with its mobility and real-world application.
Watch my video review by clicking below: