Adventure-seekers of all kinds take note: Whether you’re the type to go white water rafting on the Vaal River, or looking for a vehicle you can trust if the highway suddenly transforms into a river after a storm, Nissan is about to launch the next generation of the perfect car for you and your family. We have been invited to the launch and will be covering the details of the new X-Trail.
The new Nissan X-Trail has the luxury and performance of an accomplished SUV and the smarts of a high-tech multipurpose vehicle. As well as powerful engines and space for seven passengers, X-Trail buyers will also enjoy the following benefits and upgrades:
- Interior upgrades that will allow mountain bikes to be fitted with ease while the kids enjoy the premium feel on long road-trips to the grandparents over the holidays.
- Additional peace of mind from knowing Nissan pioneered the crossover segment and has a long heritage of exceptional vehicles in the class.
- Nissan Intelligent Mobility features that enables drivers to see more around them with premium technology like Intelligent Emergency Braking and Lane Departure Intervention.
- Of course, no car can be purchased without the consideration of aftersales service. Luckily, the new Nissan X-Trail comes with a 6-year/150,000km warranty, a 3-year/90,000km service plan and 24-hour roadside assist.
- And a number of exterior enhancements to give a touch of style during your fun-filled adventures, but you’ll have to wait until 23 October to see what Nissan has in store.
The new Nissan X-Trail will be available at dealerships from 23 October. Stay tuned to learn more about the phenomenal new crossover that will help you go out there and explore.