Editor – Jason “The Bok” – Date: 10-09-2015
When it comes to developing a new smartphone, the rules are pretty simple, you need to create a gorgeous body, fill-it with high end components, package it well, and finally make sure that it is very well marketed.
With the HTC One M9, the job was even simpler. HTC realised that they were offering an already very attractive package, when they developed the HTC One M7, so they proceeded to follow this winning formula through the M8 and now onto the M9. With its overall beautiful full aliminium unibody design, cutting edge performance, and massive fan base already in place, the M9 just had to be a great device.
Using the M9 it feels much like using its predecessors, however the latest high-end tech advancements have been added to keep this device fresh and upto date with the latest market flagships. I love the way in which HTC retained much of the device’s near perfect styling, and only made changes in the necessary places, such as updated RAM, and even more precise camera and better CPU/GPU.
With specifications which include:
– 5″ 441 ppi Corning Gorilla Glass 4 Display
– Qualcomm Snapgragon 810 Chipset
– Adreno 430 GPU
– Micro SD card slot (upto 128GB expandable storage)
– 20 Mp Camera with Dual LED Flash ; 2160P Video @ 30 FPS + Full 1080P @ 60 FPS video ; 4 Mp secondary Video Call Camera
– Fast Charging Performance (upto 60 % in 30mins)
– An overall weighty quality package of 157g
Its clear that HTC have designed another cracker here! Check out my video review of the HTC One M9 below: