Editor: Jason “The Bok” Date – 04 Jan 2020
I’m going to keep this brief, I have enjoyed sport and been using fitness wearables for years now and it’s fair to say that I have a new favourite. Meet Huawei’s very slick new Watch GT 2.
- 2 Week Battery Life (**Usage dependant via a 455 mAh battery**)
- 50 Meters Water Resistance
- Accurate Heart Rate Monitoring with TruSeen™
- Music, Messaging and Weather on the go
- Built-In GPS
- 1.2-Inch AMOLED Vibrant Display 3D Curved Display
- Every imaginable sport mode you can think of!
The Huawei Watch GT 2 is a lovely thing, beautifully crafted, rounded analogue design, packing a vibrant AMOLED display and a whopping 2 weeks of possible battery life.
I absolutely love its slimline design, its myriad of features and its simple ability to package form and function all within a simply epic build and craft. Recently released it is available through major online stores and retailers. In South Africa, its current suggested retail price is R4499.
For more visit: https://consumer.huawei.com/za/wearables/watch-gt2/