Editor: Jason “The Bok” – Date – 07 Apr 2020
The Fujifilm X-T30 is a quality-built, high-performance compact mirrorless camera. featuring the same great image and video quality and performance as its larger sibling, the X-T3, but in a smaller and lighter body.
The gist of it:
- 26.1MP APS-C X-Trans BSI CMOS 4 Sensor
- X-Processor 4 with Quad CPU
- DCI and UHD 4K30 Video; F-Log Gamma
- 2.36m-Dot OLED Electronic Viewfinder
- 3.0″ 1.04m-Dot Tilting LCD Touchscreen
Noteworthy improvements for photography includes a higher-end 26.1-megapixel sensor, 30fps burst shooting at a crop of 1.25x, 20fps at full 26.1MP resolution, 2.36 million dot electronic viewfinder, Blackout-free high-speed continuous shooting, new X-Processor 4, an expanded AF area with 100% frame coverage (even with phase detect), and more; while video gets 4k 30fps recording, 8bit 4:2:0 digital recording to SD, and 10bit 4:2:2 F-log HDMI output.