Editor: Jason “The Bok” Date – 06 December 2020
Some time back I had a lot of fun playing with Fujifilm’s Instax Mini Printer, the go-anywhere mobile photo print and share device, so no I decided to spend some time with the Instax Mini 11 point, shoot and print compact camera.
What is it?
The Instax Mini 11 is a compact camera from Fujifilm available in an array of fun colours including Ice White, Blush Pink, Sky Blue, Lilac Purple and Charcoal Grey. Weighing in at a mere 293g, the camera is lightweight and easy to take along as a travel companion on any adventure.
A few fun features include.
- Sleek, fun and stylish camera
- Automatic exposure function
- Close up shooting capabilities
- Features a Selfie Mode function
- Produces instant credit card-sized prints
- Built-in mirror on the front of the lens
- Transparent ring design over the lens
- Classic window viewfinder
What’s in the box?
- Fujifilm Instax Mini 11 Camera
- 2 x AA Batteries
- Wrist Strap
- Glow In The Dark Shutter Button Cover
- Jewel-Like Shutter Button Cover
- Instruction Manual
The Instax Mini 11 has an array of enhancements of that of its predecessor including improved low-light photography, improved clarity and of course it still retains its ease of use characteristics which make loading Instax Mini film easily accessible and quick to do. With two AA batteries, power is never far, nor is finding the perfect fun scene to capture. The Instax Mini 11 is available in South Africa at a suggested retail price of R1399. More details can be found at https://www.instaxsa.co.za/mini-11/