Editor: Jason “The Bok” Date – 11 May 2020
Combining a compact and traditional analogue watch design with powerful features like a continuous heart rate monitor, up to 7-days battery life, built-in GPS tracking and Garmin’s powerful training assistant, I took a quick look at the Garmin Forerunner 45.
Key features include:
- Continuous Heart Rate Monitoring
- Real-Time GPS Tracking
- Upto 7-days Battery Life (13 hours in GPS mode)
- Built-In Sports Apps (Incl. Garmin Coach)
- Smart Notifications (Pair to mobile phone)
- Music Controls (When linked to a smartphone)
- Water Resistance for Swimming 5 ATM
Whether you are a novice looking to improve your fitness targets or a more seasoned athlete, if you are looking for a fitness wearable, the Garmin Forerunner 45 can prove to be a great tool to monitor your fitness goals. With its simple round design, on-body control push buttons and Garmin’s own Fitness Coach application it certainly provides a way to improve on your current training program and push the limits of your fitness further.
More details and pricing can be found at: