About the KUV100 TWO TONE
The KUV100 TWO-TONE K8+ Petrol variant will offer the following colours -Red with black roof and Silver with Black roof, as well as a 15” diamond cut alloy wheel and new black interiors.
The pricing for the KUV100 K8+Two Tone 1.2 petrol will be R 193 995 and comes standard with a 3Year / 50 000km service plan and 3Year / 100 000km warranty and 3 Year roadside assistance.
Watch our drive:
Dynamic Design, Aggressive SUV Stance and a Dash of Style:
The exterior design mirrors today’s youth and their aspirations, with its confident stance, focussed expression in the front underlined by the DRLs, the body creases reflecting modern dynamism, and all the accessories such as the cool and trendy wraparound sunglass-inspired headlamps and the chrome accents that accentuate the cool quotient of the KUV100.
• Sculpted bonnet
• Muscular body lines and bold undercuts
• Unique sunglass-like wraparound headlamps
• Double-barrel tail lamps
• Spider-design alloy wheels
• Clenched fist-inspired ORVMs
• Unique high-placed rear door handles
• Stylish roof rails
• Sporty rear spoiler
• Dual-tone rear bumper with sporty mud-flaps
• Chrome accents on front fog lamps and dual rear fog lamps
• Body side cladding
Refined, Stylish and Spacious Interiors:
The interiors of the KUV100 are designed for the young, stylish and intuitive, with all the requirements just a touch or a knob away.
• Refined and stylish, dual-tone interiors with piano-black inserts
• Stylish, floating dashboard design
• Joystick-like gearshift
• Sporty front seats with integrated headrests and see-through bezel
• Premium quality fabric upholstery
• Mood lighting inside the door handles
• Sculpted steering wheel with bolsters
• Twin-pod instrument cluster
• Diamond-shaped outer AC vents
Under the hood, Mahindra KUV100 TWO TONE is powered by the all-new mFALCON 1.2 petrol engine. Named after a bird of prey, the mFALCON is a compact lightweight engine built to deliver peppy performance, much like its namesake.
mFALCON G80 Petrol Engine
• High-tech, all aluminium engine
• Dual Variable Valve Timing for better fuel efficiency & performance
• Excellent low-end torque for quick acceleration
• Displacement: 1198 cc
• Max. power: 61 kW @ 5500 rpm
• Max. torque: 115Nm @ 3500~3600 rpm
• Fuel efficiency: 16.94 km/l